The rich, throaty chant of the Chuck-will’s-widow, singing its name, echoes through southern woodlands on summer nights. By day, the bird is seldom detected as it rests on horizontal tree limbs or on the ground, where its cryptic dead-leaf pattern offers good camouflage. If disturbed, it flaps away on silent wings, sometimes giving low clucking calls in protest.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania